?5.02 Costa Rica – Práctica
A. Puerto Limón
Answer the following questions. The answers to these questions can be found in the link called “Puerto Limon: Port Overview”. 1. 1.
What does Costa Rica mean in English?
2. Rich Coast
What is the weather like there?
4. It is Usually warm and tropical. It also rains a lot there. 5. 3.
What are the exports for Costa Rica?
They export bananas, coffee, sugar, pineapples, rice, potatoes and many others.
B. Visit Costa Rica
Open the 2nd website “Costa Rica” and answer the questions. 1. What words do you recognize on this page? List at least 5 Spanish words with their definitions in English. 1. SItuada: located
2. mas: more
3. actividades: activities
4. poco: little
5. centrado: centered
2. Read about San José. Now look at the list of tours available. You can click on the “English” link at the top right corner of the page to read about the tours in English! Which tour would you choose and why?
C. San José
The answers to these questions can be found in the link called “San Jose, Costa Rica”. 1. 1.
What is the weather like there today?
2. It is Hot and gloomy there today.
How does that compare to the weather where you live?
4. It is basically the same where I live.
3. What does the Cost Rican flag look like? How is their flag similar to our flag? It has red, white, and blue strips but it is not set up like our flag. It has the same colors 4. Do many people speak English? What is the currency? Yes many people speak english there because of tourists. their currency is the Costa Rican colón.
After completing this, submit your work as an attachment to 5.02/Asignación
Please join StudyMode to read the full document